The DRS is a great choice for any large actuation drive because of the following features:
- X seals for low wear and tear, each with grease retaining groove.
- Extra heavy duty travel adjustment bolts can withstand high impact and are easy to adjust.
- Dual needle roller bearings provide for the most efficient torque transmission.
- The actuator can easily be converted to fail open from fail close, by interchanging the spring and pneumatic modules.
- The spring is well caged in the cartridge form
- Solid bearing for piston rod for better alignment and smooth operation.
- Needle bearing, Flexijoint, and the hardened yoke thrust pin bearing, are all incorporated into the actuator for longer, smoother operation. The ROTEX DRS actuator gives you greater efficiency and higher torque output, with less maintenance.
PISTON SEAL AND GUIDE
- The piston is guided by PTFE thrust bearing, to ensure no IFP metal to metal contact.
- The seal is X shape with flexibility , to minimize the friction.
- Guaranteed operation of 1 million cycles.
YOKE PIN THRUST BEARING
- The carrier is well guided on the support rod.
- Case hardened steel of the yoke thrust pin is stong for consistent transmission of the force.
- The thrust transmitted through the Flexi joint ensures no side thrust on the cylinder walls and the bearings.
- In spring return actuators, dual Flexi joints allow the carrier to operate perfectly and smoothly.
HEAVY DUTY BEARING
- The piston rod is guided on the heavy duty bearing.
- V - Seal at the rod end ensures a very long life.
- The bearing is built with a high grade bronze metal.
DUAL YOKE BEARINGS
- The yoke is supported on lifetime lubricated ball bearings.
- Very low coefficient of friction.
- Provides 98% of the torque transmission.
X SEAL ON TIE ROD
- The X seal provides the flexibility in sealing.
- The X seal provides extremely low friction and a long life.